Sunday, May 10, 2009

Waa-Mu 2009: A Dedication

So I haven't updated in forever because I'm a terrible person.

Or it could be because I have two majors, a minor, and was up until a few hours ago assistant stage managing the best college show in the United States.

I'm figuring that most people don't know what Waa-Mu is. Basically, it's this huge student-written musical revue that Northwestern University actually puts up on in their largest theatre on campus (which is unheard of outside of here). It's this really big thing that gets a lot of crap for being all glitter, all sparkles, all jazz hands, but every year it is hands-down the most rewarding show I work on.

I can't say that much about it without getting trite, but I just wanted to give it a shout-out. It's one of the reasons I love going to Northwestern and why I wouldn't trade it in for anything in the world.

There's nothing up online from this year's show (I'll link it once it's up), but here are some treats from last year's endeavor, Skylines:

Winds of Change:



Chicago Cubs

1 comment:

Ria said...

this looks awesome mel! I wish it weren't in the middle of term, but maybe next year I could make it?