Saturday, June 26, 2010

Watching LOST for the First Time (Part 2.5)

Finished the first four eps of Season 3.  Will have more insights later.

Just a quick comment to make:

I HEART JULIET.  She is so badass and awesome and you totally know she's secretly tortured, but not in an annoying Kate way.  Not to mention, I don't even know why, but even though she totally emotionally tortures Jack in his little prison cell, I ship Jack/Juliet hard.  Maybe because they're both doctors.  Maybe because blondes look better with brunettes.  But probably because she's the first female character who manages to be both strong and sympathetic without venturing into being bitchy or self-indulgently emotional.  She's a woman, not simply a girl/love interest, and that's incredibly refreshing.

I know I shouldn't get attached to characters on this show after only four episodes, but I HEART HER, you guys!  And I know she's totally going to break my heart with her covert evilness with The Others.

P.S.  CHARLIE.  THAT MULLET.  TAKE CARE OF IT.  NOW.  PLZ THNX.

No comments: