Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Awkward.

Two Winning Moments of the Week So Far:

As the Omega Chis get Calvin for hell week:

"Calvin Owens, Hell Week, buddy, let's go."

"Awkward."

I LOVE the delivery of that line. HILARIOUS. Just adds to my over-rationalizing, super-love for Evan.

(Also, ever since I accidentally in a sleepy haze walked in on one of my sister's boyfriends in the shower, any situation involving such a scenario makes me laugh.)

AND

"I know the Sculnit family. You should tease him about his alcoholic mother."

You know, Dan will never be a good guy. But, damn, does he get great dead-pan one-liners.

(Also, later in the episode, he totally drops the "gotta go see my parole officer for my MURDER" in front of the bitchy mom.)

I know, I'm still behind on recaps. But midterms are kicking my ass and since my parents are still under the impression that I'm graduating, I have this crazy impulse to study for them. Well, "study" for them.

So, my promise from ME to YOU, gentle readers:
1. I will get up-to-date on Smallville and Gossip Girl by this upcoming Monday. NCIS fans (being Katy)...I'm sorry, but I think I just can't handle so many shows right now. But Winter Break looks promising for updating.
2. I will also post my High School Musical 3 review. I know. I haven't seen it yet. But I will. And it will be AWESOME.

Preview:



Absolutely GORGEOUS song. I've been listening to it on repeat for the past few days. It's the only thing getting me through exams. Although, the dancing is a bit TOO much. But DUDE. It's Kenny FREAKING Ortega. He had a synchronized crouch thrust done by pubescent boys. He can do whatever he wants. GOD AMONG MEN.

2 comments:

Ria said...

I will forgive you for NCIS for now, but I expect some sort of sexual favor in the future. Also, I watched that clip for HSM3 on Yahoo movies and was so embarrassed-- embarrassed to be watching, embarrassed for the actors, EMBARRASSED! IT'S EMBARRASSING! Especially when they all start singing in a basketball huddle. Embarrassing!

matterofchaos said...

Who's bf did you see in the shower? haha, and I too am familiar with the awkward walk ins, I caught one of my roommates having a good time with himself, awkward.