Thursday, October 2, 2008

PUH-LEASE

Inexcusable! Project Runway, get some balls and just learn how to AUF PEOPLE. I am sick and tired of the "We don't get rid of anyone! Unfair final challenge!" last challenge. I mean, look at the crap Kenley produced, not to mention her awful attitude.

Absolutely hideous. I am so tired of fishtail dresses.
It looks like fish scales meet limp, flaccid petals that
are grossly out of proportion. Hideous.


I swear, if she's in the Top Three, I'm going to scream. Especially if they cut Jerell. Jerell WON the freaking final challenge. He should NOT be able to be eliminated. That would just be completely UNFAIR.

I'm so livid right now.

Also,

Heidi, sweetie. When you bother to wear a pants suit, how about you also spring a little extra cash to get a shirt as well? Because the bra action is a little...how do you say...TACKY.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I agree with you 100% - I kind of officially threw in the towel with this episode.

I *do* like Kenley.

But I also think that she should have been eliminated this time.

I really can't see myself returning next season - it has gotten too silly.