Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ode to...Dean Winters

Oh, Dean Winters. How are you so equally amazing at comedy and drama? Why did you make me laugh out loud one day and then the next clutch my heart in such despair?

For those of you who are unfamiliar (or think you're unfamiliar) with Dean's charms, he is currently recurring on 30 Rock as Dennis "The Beeper King" and *weep* formerly recurring on Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles as Charley. Admittedly, he went through an awkward phase when he was on the first season of Law and Order: SVU and slept with Olivia, but now he is freaking fabulous.

I admit, I'm obviously late to the game on Dean Winters love after his stints on Oz (maybe one day my combined love of Dean Winters and Christopher Meloni will result in me watching it, but after my rude awakening with Queer as Folk, I doubt it) and Rescue Me (FX is the one network whose shows I never seem to be able to get into), but after tonight's Sarah Connor--which was devastating, btw--he has my heart.

Oh, why must everyone John Connor loves leave him? And by leave him, I mean die?

No comments: